Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy November!

Wow, I cannot believe today is the first day of November! I love this month so much, because it reminds me of Thanksgiving and Christmas, both of which are coming up! Although I am not so sure that I'm looking forward to the cold weather. Anyways, I'm sitting in the psych lab finishing up my business project. I was just laughing out loud because my dad sent me a funny email. Those little things can really just brighten up your day! Anyways, people were staring but it was worth it. I laugh a lot when I'm alone, like when I'm reading a funny text while walking or if I just think about something funny that happened, I lose it. Thank goodness I don't usually know any of the people I see when I'm walking around! Today is such a busy day because I have 3 classes and my math webwork due tonight, which I don't understand. So frustrating! Luckily, Katherine is helping me with it later, but knowing us, it will be very hard to concentrate. Last night we watched New York Minute with Maddie staring the amazingly talented Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen! I can't get over how great they are; all of their movies are such hits! Some might think I'm being sarcastic, but I can promise you I'm not, at all. Anyways even though it wasn't a scary movie it was a great way to end Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment