Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Reunited

Last night, I was finally reunited with my two dear friends Meri and Nina! What a night. We went to starbucks and drove around then went back to Meri's. It was such a good night though, I can't believe it had been so long since we last hung out. It's so great how at home you can just do nothing with your friends but still have a great time. I hate how Thanksgiving break is so short. I know it is just going to fly by even though I have so much to do. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to make a visit to the library today. I had to drop my accounting class because there was just no way that I would be able to pull my grade up enough, so I have to work extra hard in all of my other classes. But oh well, enough thinking about that. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I can't believe it. I don't think we're doing anything too exciting. It's hard to really go anywhere with Julia not feeling well, so we will probably just have dinner with the family and then watch a movie at night. I kind of miss big Thanksgivings, but I know it will be better and less stressful for everyone to just have dinner at home. Strangely, I'm not a big fan of Thanksgiving food. I like turkey, but I'm not a big fan of gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc. Maybe I should just be kicked out of America. So anyways, tomorrow isn't really a big day for me. But on Friday, we're going black Friday shopping, so hopefully it won't be too crazy and we can get some good deals. Hope everyone has a great time these next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment