Friday, October 29, 2010

Chilly

Well, starting yesterday the temperature has completely dropped. So now it is FREEZING outside! Don't forget your coat and gloves like I did yesterday. Anyways, now classes are finally over and it's halloween weekend. I am kind of excited! Except I have an insane amount of work to do and I don't feel very well, so I might only go out tonight. But we'll see, maybe I'll actually get some work done today! In other news, Mitch just sent me the most amazing song ever, the new one by ke$ha. I don't care what people say about her, her music is amazing. I cannot listen to one of her songs and not be in a good mood. She just likes to live her life and have fun and there's nothing wrong with that. I am totally in the mood to watch a scary movie, but I don't have one sadly. Well, this has been a very rambling post. Happy Halloween weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment