Monday, November 15, 2010

Hell week

Well this week is going to be AWFUL. Even though I had so much fun at Madison, it probably was not the best idea to go because I have so much due this week. Thursday night I have my accounting midterm (from 9-11 pm....yuck) which is going to be extremely hard. Then Friday I have a psych exam and a math exam. The math test will be so hard because I feel like I don't really understand this unit. The psych shouldn't be hard, but I need to do really well on it because I don't want to have to take the final! So yeah...I will probably be in the library every night this week. In other news, Kid Cudi's CD came out last week and I just started listening to it this weekend. I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet. His last CD was just so good, this one is a lot more chill. But I'm going to listen a couple times before I make an opinion. Well, back to homework YAYYYY.

No comments:

Post a Comment