Monday, November 8, 2010

BEST/worst weekend ever

Wow, what a weekend. I was going to write yesterday when I got home but I was SO tired it was crazy. So anyways, on Thursday I left Indiana and went to visit Richmond! It was a long journey involving a bus and 2 plane rides but totally worth it. The moment the pilot announced we were starting to descend, I looked out the window at the familiar and landscape and knew I was home. So sad to say considering I had a home and had to leave. But anyways, Anelisa and Phil picked me up from, the airport and all of us just couldn't believe we were together again. Then we walked around campus, just seeing everyone, and finally Taylor got back from babysitting and so we of course attacked each other right when we saw each other. Then we all went out to dinner with JA. Just such a great night, it was like a family dinner, and even though I hadn't been there all semester we could never run out of things to talk about. It was so weird because I truly felt like I never left. So anyways, Tay and I went out that night. There wasn't too much going on, but it was a lot of fun! And I got to see some people that I missed. On Friday we hung out on campus then went shopping with Tay and Mara. I have just really missed little things like that. Hanging out with them was so perfect and so much fun. Ugh I am getting sad just writing about it. Then Taylor had her social so I hung out with Phil and Anelisa all night which was great and just like old times. On Saturday, Mara and I went to the game for a little, but NO ONE was there so we just hung out with people and didn't stay too long. Saturday night was amazing because all of the b3 girls came over to Taylor's and I have been missing them dearly. So we all just hung out and it was a great night because I got to see so many people that I've been missing. I won't name them all, but it was amazing. Even though the night ended in some tears, it was just so wonderful to be back. So yes, it was really the best weekend ever. But in some ways it was the worst because now I am just so sad. When I was there, everything just felt perfect and I had a place and people who I loved so much. I just wish there wasn't so much going on at home and life wasn't the way that it is. But I guess you just have to deal with things that come your way and try not to look back too much. At least I can still stay in touch with everyone there, and I know I will stay close with a lot of them. So even though it was the hardest thing ever, it was great and I am so glad I got to go and see everyone. If any of my spiders are reading this I love you all xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment