Thursday, October 21, 2010

Almost done!

Wow this has truly been an awful week. But I just basically finished my business project FINALLY. Actually I really shouldn't say that because I actually didn't work on it that long. I would say a good 3 or 4 hours. However, I did brainstorm and plan for it for a while, which is usually what ends up making something I do good or bad. I really don't know how else I could have done better, besides conducting more research. I really need an A on this, so hopefully it will pull through! This is the first time I've had to write a long paper in a while, so I'm kind of out of practice. Anyways, it's only 1 and it isn't due until 4, so I feel like I should be working on it a little longer. But I think I'll just print everything out and then do my law homework! Tonight I'm totally looking forward to a relaxing night in. Then tomorrow is the weekend. Strangely, I'm not very excited for it. I wish I was going home, but oh well. Next weekend will be Halloween which should be really fun. Hopefully I'll get to see Meri! She had to go to traffic school in Bloomington, IL last night and it sounded like a great time. I have no idea really what I'm going to be yet..hopefully Morgan and Rachel and I will go shopping this weekend since everyone else is going out of town! Good luck getting through the rest of the week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment