Monday, October 4, 2010

this weekend

What a great weekend! even better than i anticipated. it was my sister's birthday, so i went home which was of course amazing. i just love being able to sleep in my own bed and walk around my own house, there is nothing more comforting. and of course the best part was seeing my family and my dog, chloe! i have missed them all so much. anyways, friday i got home and went out to dinner with my mom and then just relaxed. saturday we went to benihana for dinner..yummmm. two of my cousins came with too which was really fun, and it was good to see them both. then yesterday i just packed and watched a movie with julia. all in all it was great to relax at home! i drove back to school since i'm going home next weekend too. so even though i was sad to leave home, at least i know i'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment