Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tornado!

There is currently a tornado warning in Bloomington, IN so everyone be careful. During my law class, everyone got a text at the same time about the tornado and that we needed to get to a low part of the building. Luckily for our teacher, we were already in a safe part of the building (even though we were on the second floor...), so we got to continue class. But, we got out early, which was nice. Anyways, it is extremely stormy and rainy here today as you may have guessed. Unforunately I do not have my rainboots here, since I left them at home. So my feet are a little cold in my flip flops, but at least I have my raincoat! I love that thing. Today is going to be a rough one because I have two new classes starting since they are only 8 weeks long. They are accounting and career perspectives so it's going to be pretty boring. I have 4 classes today so I'm out from 9:30-5! Hopefully I won't get too hungry in between. I didn't think they would be that hard, but I just read the syllabuses for both of them and it looks like a lot of work...great. In other news, I just printed out a bunch of stuff in the library and I think I broke the stapler so I'm feeling pretty ashamed right now. Well, I should probably get back to work considering all the pages of reading I have! Good luck to everyone in these dangerous weather conditions

No comments:

Post a Comment