Tuesday, March 1, 2011

WHAT AM I DOING

I missed class yesterday.....just had a head ache and no energy. I have a midterm today and I have hardly studied yet. It's in french, which is pretty easy for me, but still. I do not know what's wrong with me. I feel like I need to sleep for a week! And there's not even a real reason why I should be feeling sleep deprived. Because when I try to go to bed at night, I can't fall asleep, and then I wake up before my alarm even goes off. I just need a break and to go home. Looking forward to summer....even though I don't know what I'll be doing yet. It IS March 1st though. I could definitely tell the difference; it was actually light out this morning when I was waiting for the bus. March is the longest month ever though, one of the worst ones after January. Because it feels like it should be getting warmer, but winter is still here. Anyways, guess I should get back to that studying

No comments:

Post a Comment