Thursday, February 17, 2011

weather

It has been WONDERFUL weather recently....I guess spring really is coming early. I don't know why, but when it's warmer, it just puts me in a much better mood. I'm not big on super hot weather but 50s is probably my favorite temperature ever. For college mentors yesterday, we went outside and played with the kids and it just made the day great. Also, Valentine's Day was Monday and my mom sent me the nicest package ever. Valentine's Day is probably bigger for her than any other holiday. Lots of people hate it, but I think it's fun because I love sending valentines to my friends. And there is chocolate too, what's too hate?! Anyways, it's been a pretty good week so far (except for writing my Stroop paper....11 pages), plus I'm going home this weekend, so I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment