Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Extremely upset about something (slightly) stupid

Well, I cannot find my wallet anywhere. I am devastated. I honestly love my wallet more than most people. My mom picked it out for me and it's perfect. It's kate spade, purple leather, zip-around, with a gold zipper. I love it. Yes, it's only a material possession, but it is perfect. And it reminds me of my mom every time I look at it. Not to mention the memories that are inside. I take business cards from places that are important or where I had a meaningful experience. I have pictures of family and friends. Not to mention my debit card, license, money, and gift cards. All in all I would say the wallet is worth at least $1,000 if not more. And I may live in a nice place, but my family has NO extra money. And I certainly have no extra money. I am just devastated about it. Obviously, I have put it in perspective with other things going on in my life, but still, it sucks. It's just another thing going terribly in my life. Something good did happen today, but this event has just overshadowed it way too much. Terrible, terrible news for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment