Saturday, December 25, 2010

So, this is christmas

Well, I just got home from the hospital a little bit ago. My mom and I were just looking at the tree and I guess Christmas is over. It was a long day-anyone who has sat in a tiny hospital room all day knows that the time goes by s-l-o-w-l-y. But I guess it was nice to spend some time with my family. I introduced my dad to the show Modern Family and he is already obsessed. While Julia was getting a breathing treatment, my mom and I played gin rummy. We also went out to dinner at a Chinese place. Which was weird. Because that's usually something that people who don't celebrate Christmas do. But we were an exception there by an unfortunate circumstance. I love spending time with my mom, but we always end up sad. I hope that I am able to cheer her up a little bit though at least. Even though there were no gifts opened and no fancy meals, it was still a goodish day. I wish I had been able to do something with my sister, but at least we could sort of still be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment