Thursday, December 2, 2010

Less than 2 weeks

Currently, I am sitting in the library listening to the Holiday Lite. You may ask, how can you be in Indiana listening to a Chicago radio station? But no worries, it is online for those of you who didn't know. So you can always here your favorite Christmas classics no matter where you are! Anyways, I guess I'm trying to cheer myself up and it is working a little. Sometimes I feel like every Christmas gets worse. Even though I really do love Christmas. I guess it's just that every day gets worse. Problems at home always seem to overshadow everything else, which sucks, but it's part of life. Lately I just haven't been able to concentrate on other things.
In the meantime, I have a TON of work to do. Finals are only a week and a half away so it's pretty stressful as you can imagine. But I am going home again in less than 2 weeks- that thought is really keeping me going. Hopefully my mom will be able to drive down and pick me up because it's always a lot of fun to spend some time with her. Even though being at home is very stressful, it is rewarding, and it is definitely less stressful than being here. I wish I could start to like school more.

No comments:

Post a Comment