Sunday, June 21, 2009

suspension

Happy father's day!! I decided to work this morning so I had to wake up at 7 o clock ughh which sucked, but lifeguarding is pretty easy in the morning since its just the swim team, so you don't really have to worry about anyone drowning! We just got home from brunch with the family which was okay. My mom's friend is visiting so she came too. Yesterday was a good day because I went to the pool for a little bit, then went to Chinatown for lunch! It was really good then we drove home and mer, lauren, and I walked around the polo fields for a little bit because there was a Scottish festival! Then I went to see a play at night with shannon and my sister. It was surprisingly good, it was a musical, so the singing definitley made it more interesting. It is unbelievably hot right now though, it is so humid even though it rains all of the time. So it is either burning hot with the sun blazing, or stormy. Okay, sometimes I don't like summer because you dont see people as much but I have realized that it is actually better because it is more exciting when you do see people. Even my close friends, we usually talk or text but I don't see them in person every day, but now when I do see them I am more excited to hang out with them so it is actually a good thing. I am not sure what I'm doing this week, but im probably working a lot, since im trying to save money for college and the future. Actually, my money is mainly for the future, because i doubt i will let myself use it a lot during school, but after I will need to worry about living on my own, feeding myself, and everything! I got my course catalogue in the mail last week and i think i'm going to take french, psych, econ, and core (it is a required freshman class, and its kind of like an english/philosophy class). I also want to take an intro to business class maybe, but we'll see, i need a couple of options in case the classes I want fill up. I wish i had a sense of direction in my life, or knew what kind of thing i should be. I would like to do something that helped other people, but i dont know what i could do. The only thing that comes to mind is doctor but I hate science..so thats kind of a problem. Well, anyways I guess we'll see what happens next year, and hopefully i'll get more of an idea! anyways this is extremely boring so i guess ill write more later byee!

1 comment:

  1. i sent your postcard today! it's morning right now for me so yeah...

    i can't believe you're going to college already sniffle.

    ReplyDelete