Monday, June 15, 2009

Lazy days

Sooo the reason I made this is because of my friend Jenn. She made one because she is going away to Taiwan for three weeks and this will keep her up to date with civilization!! I'm going to miss you jenn if you are reading this :(. Anyways, today was a bit boring, but I guess it was just a normal day of summer. It was my first day of teaching swim lessons, which is fun because I love little kids. although it is really tiring since the lessons are forty minutes long and you run out of things to do after about twenty minutes. But afterwards I came home and then went on a walk with my friend Molly which was fun!! Then I just came home and was bored out of my mind. I always feel like I am wasting summer away because i spend so much time sitting around being bored. But my mom always gets mad at me whenever I leave the house so that is really difficult, we fight about it a lot which I hate. I wish she understood how important my friends are to me because I don't know what I would do without them. So after I had family dinner I went out with some people except I knew my mom was mad so I was just thinking about that the whole time. I hate going out when I'm in a bad mood because I know that it isn't fun for anyone else. But anyways, we took a long car drive and listened to music, which is one of my FAVORITE things to do. I hate driving, but I love going for drives, which I know is unfair so I try to drive sometimes. But it is just so relaxing sitting in the car, talking and listening to music. Actually, I will probably walk to work tomorrow because I hate driving, the only good part is listening to music but atleast walking gives me something to do. I have to wake up at 8:05 tomorrow which sucks because it is summer and I can't even sleep in. So I should probably get to bed, sorry this was the world's most boring post ever!!!
Love Anne

Song of the day: Fairfax by William Tell http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4EjKElJlTY we listened to this in the car and it's really good! I wish I knew how to put the video right in here, but I don't sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I love you. Going out for drives is a luxury I have never taken.

    ReplyDelete