Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter at school

This is the first easter I've spent away from my family. Crazy. It was so sad! I love easter so much. It feels like the beginning of spring (and now I can wear white again, yay!) and I love the colors and the feeling of it. I'm not very religious anymore because of everything that has happened with my sister, but the bible passage John 3:16 will always give me chills. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." That is so incredibly amazing to me. That Jesus died for all of us so that we can live and go to heaven in spite of all the awful things people do on a daily basis. It's crazy. It is just the most beautiful sentence and I love reading it over and over. So that's what today has been about for me. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment