Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Need chocolate nom nom nom

I just had such a major craving for chocolate and now I'm on a sugar high why did I do this to myself!? I'm gonna be up all night. And I hardly got any sleep last night because I had a terrible night mare and couldn't fall back asleep. It was about the thing my nightmares are always about which I don't want to say because they are really morbid. But this one was the worst one I have ever had, no exaggeration. It was so upsetting and it makes me scared that it is going to happen soon. So today has been kind of hard because I've been trying to get my mind off of it. I just feel like I can never escape some parts of my life and I hate that I have to be reminded of it in nightmares. This post is extremely vague, so onto new topics. Not much else is going on, but I have had so many meetings lately. It has been great though because it's definitely good for me to keep busy especially when I'm stressed out/worrying a lot. Anyways, time for pictures so I can get my mind off things.





I wish it was summer.

























Cutest people ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment