Thursday, June 2, 2011

mixed messages

So, last night I saw the movie Something Borrowed. I have been wanting to see it FOREVER because 1. I read the book and liked it, 2. I saw the preview and thought it seemed great, and most importantly 3. I love John Krasinski. So anyways, finally the day came that I saw it. People have been criticizing the movie, so I wanted to see why they were complaining too. Maybe some will think I'm a bad person, but I LOVED this movie. Obviously, it won't win Oscars, but I consider myself very knowledgeable in the chick flick movie area (having seen most), and it was the best I've seen in a while! Basically, people don't like that the main character betrayed her best friend, and that in the end, she picked the guy over her best friend. Well, guess what, her best friend was rude and selfish and treated her terribly, so I would say her best friend betrayed her every single day by not really caring about her. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, I recommend it! Read the book too, and others by Emily Giffin if you like fun reads.

No comments:

Post a Comment