Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bittersweet

Let's just say on monday I had to say goodbye to two of my best friends in the world :( it was so hard and I cried when I got home. I'm leaving sunday!!!! I am excited and I know college will be fun but I hate the goodbyes and the fact that the people I am used to seeing everyday whenever I want, just hanging out and doing nothing, I will not see for months. I am kinda nervous for college but it comes and goes. Today is my last day of work, so crazy! Last weekend I went to Lollapalooza which was insane but so much fun. The weather was awful but it was still worth it seeing great people and listening to great music! Everything was good but my favorites were ben folds, the gaslight anthem, rise against, and vampire weekend! It was a good last weekend of summer. This week is literally flying by so far, I just hope everything ends up alright once I get there! In exactly one week from right now I will be at college going through orientation, it is just so surreal. To be honest, it hasn't even really hit me yet, I don't think it will until I get there! In the days ahead, there will be more sadness and goodbyes, but they will not be forever. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment