Thursday, July 9, 2009

confused

Some things have been happening lately, i won't go into details, but lets just say that some of the people i always thought i could depend on have let me down. I dont even know what to think anymore. I am not a person who likes to fight or hold grudges so everything is fine again i guess but i feel like i cant really trust some people right now. I guess its not really a big deal, but at the same time it kind of is because people shouldnt treat other people badly and then expect everything to be alright again. Its hard to know when you should just forgive and forget or when you should actually be upset. But fighting is usually a waste of energy and is stupid for the most part. Sometimes i feel like when i make up with people im just acting fake though, because i am sometimes still upset on the inside, i just dont want to be in a fight. Anyways, i am going to lake geneva tomorrow which should be fun, but we'll see i guess. I hope its a good weekend because this is my weekend off from work! On sunday im seeing grease and im excited about that good luck shannon!!! Well i have to finish cleaning my room so thats all for now i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment