Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rudeness.

Rudeness is something I will absolutely not tolerate or handle. Why do people do things that are just simply so rude? Such as reading people's text messages. Unless someone hands you their phone and tells you to look at something, you do NOT take their phone and read messages or read over their shoulder. And then you don't go and tell people about what you read, especially if doing so will cause hurt or drama. This type of behavior is just so middle school, it disgusts me that it would still occur amongst college students. With everything else in my life going on and being so stressed out, I just don't have the time to deal with this childish, idiotic behavior. Part of me just wants to ignore it and stay out of it, but the other part of me says that I could lose a friend if I do. So what to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment