Thursday, April 14, 2011

STRESS...........................fracture

Tragedy. I think I have a stress fracture and I have been walking with a limp everywhere. It's awful if you can't imagine. Anyways, last night I finally went to the ER. I had to wait in the waiting room for an hour, then a patient room for an hour, get the x-ray, then wait for a doctor to come in and tell me that they didn't see anything on the x-ray......so I should just rest my foot and lay off the running. Uhhhh, thanks, I already found that out from googling stress fracture treatment a million times. So frustrating. And while I'm happy nothing worse is going on, it's hard that there is nothing proactive I can do about it. Oh well. Just hope that it gets better because the limp thing is getting old/embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment